nuffnang aqds

Monday, March 14, 2011

13.03.11(part 1)

13.03.11
Daddy,mummy and younger sister came bac to KL for holiday about 1 week.since my younger sis birthday on 14th and mummy birthday on 17th so both of my sis decided to invite whole family included jiu jiu,jiu mu and cousin  had dinner and celebrate their birthday at JOGOYA.I never been there before so i was freaking excited once i knew that.They arrived KL at 4 something so we immediately dress-up ourselves coz dinner start at 6pm to 9.30pm.after that we were waiting both of my sis coming coz they have to finished their work 1st.


















hehe..camwhoring while waiting sister~
we reached jogoya around 6 something.
we just sitting at there ,i also dunno why we dont go and take food..lol..maybe the chair  too comfortable so we are nt willing to move?!LOL..

My eldest sis,cousin and me

Small snails?!
what is tis?LOL,lala?!

Sashimi
Oyster
                                                                  Tempura,yummy!
    Japanese tauhu,looks nice but taste bad.i dont like tis!
yeah,''chocolate loklok?!''haha
My favourite,dessert time!!

Mashmallow with chocolate.After capture photo only realize the chocolate not yet freezing cause my dress became so dirty..arggg!!
                                                                            So cute^-^
My lovely daddy and mummy

we love Häagen-Dazs
haha,sis with beard..so cute and funny!! me and biaomei buy for lil sis d present,it is a hello kitty's watch,i like it too


we leave jogoya around 9 something, nearly 9.30pm..OMG,my stomach was like gonna burst,really freaking full.I immediately had gain 1 kg..seriously!awhh!!after that ,we walked around and play around as well.haha,really had fun.we played and acted like nobody's business.People passing by and looked at us but we ignored.people think that we like so called ar ngou chut sing in cantonese.LOL
LOL
OHhhNO,authentic fat lady!!OHYEAH,called me fatty!!I do not want to become like tis,i should keep fit d,otherwise will really become an authentis fat lady!


we walked to the bukit bintang street.Night view very nice and so many people.Hoho..my sis take picture with this guy.when my sis has not take pic with him he did nt move his body,awesome..strong endurance!

Happy Birthday To You lil sis.
Well,had an unforgettable and memoroble day with family .I love it so much,appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment